look here

art openings, music events, poetry/spoken word, performing arts, open mics, dance, fund raisers, parties etc. around Jersey City, and Hoboken

Your local radar

brought to you by Fish with Braids Gallery, sponsored by
Uta Brauser


send to fishwithbraids@gmail.com
subject line "submission" please

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

call for art "emerge" at LITM

Call for Art
Entry deadline: Sat Jan 29th
Exhibition for the month of February (1/31-2/27)
Work will be taken down on Monday Feb 28
...Opening Reception: Tuesday Feb 1st 7-10pm

In the depths of winter we all yearn for signs of life.

Signs of change.


This show will attempt to encapsulate the experience of the world coming back alive.

This does not mean I am looking for literal images of "spring." Although these are most welcome, I would like to expand the idea to include all forms of "Emergence."

There are no limitations on medium, but all works must be able to be hung on the wall.

The artist will receive 60% of the sales price with the remaining 40% going to the gallery. PLEASE PRICE ACCORDINGLY!

ONCE ACCEPTED artists must drop off work by January 30th between the hours of 3:30pm and 7pm. If this window does not work for you other arrangements can be made on an individual basis.

Be sure to include your name, title, medium, dimensions, and price, as well as any other pertinent information with your submission.

Please submit JPEG entries or website link to:

Andrea Morin: Curator

LITM Gallery/Lounge/Restaurant
140 Newark Avenue
Jersey City NJ